Always with you!
The Citadele mobile application offers an authorization device which can be activated if used with an Apple iOS or Android operating system mobile device. By activating MobileSCAN, you can use your Citadele Online Banking at any moment without having to worry about a code card or calculator. All that is necessary to get an authorization code and access Citadele Online Banking, is your mobile device with Citadele mobile application which has MobileSCAN and your 5-digit PIN code.
Connect Citadele Online Banking with the Citadele mobile application, without looking for code card or calculator. All that is needed is a login name, password, and MobileSCAN PIN code.
How to activate MobileSCAN
- To start using MobileSCAN, you must first receive a MobileSCAN license. This can be received in your Citadele Online Banking or in any bank Citadele branch.
- If your MobileSCAN license has been previously activated and you would like to repeat MobileSCAN activation or add a new device, you can do so through Citadele Online Banking or in any bank Citadele branch. If visiting a Citadele branch, you must bring a valid identification document, your mobile device and activation license.
- MobileSCAN can be activated on up to three mobile devices with one license.
- MobileSCAN can be cancelled by the user at any moment in your Citadele mobile application settings.
Requirements for MobileSCAN use
- Mobile device with Apple iOS or Android operating system and a working camera.
- Citadele mobile application.
- Internet connectivity for initial activation of MobileSCAN license in Citadele Online Banking or at Citadele branch.
Important information about MobileSCAN
- If in Citadele Online Banking you manage other accounts (business, parents, spouse) in addition to your own, when you connect to Citadele Online Banking with MobileSCAN, you will only see the additional accounts when the permission of the account owner has been received. The account owner may give permission in his or her Citadele Online Banking, by sending an order with the following text: “Please give XXXXX (personal identity number XXXXXX-XXXXX) permission to manage my accounts using authorization device MobileSCAN, activation license No. XXXXXXXX,”’or by coming to any Citadele branch in Latvia and signing the appropriate application.
- The MobileSCAN license issued at a bank branch must be kept so that MobileSCAN may be activated repeatedly if necessary on the same device or other mobile devices.
- MobileSCAN may be used together with other authorization devices, but only one type of authorization device can be used in one Online Banking session.
- To add or remove devices, go to your Citadele Online Banking MobileScan section.
- The safety level of your mobile device depends on the manufacturer and customer settings in the device. Payment limits are set when activating MobileSCAN according to the safety level of the device. Payment limits could be different if MobileSCAN is activated in online banking. In order to increase payment limits, visit any Citadele branch.
- The MobileSCAN PIN code can be changed in the Citadele mobile application on the MobileSCAN settings page. If the PIN code has been forgotten, MobileSCAN must be switched off and re-activated in Citadele Online Banking or at a Citadele branch with an identification document, your mobile device and activation license.
- If an incorrect MobileSCAN PIN code has been entered 5 times in a row, MobileSCAN will be blocked. A blocked MobileSCAN authorization can be activated again in Citadele Online Banking by by going to a Citadele branch with an identification document, your mobile device and activation license.
- Repeated MobileSCAN activation with a current license is free of charge.
- If your mobile device is lost or stolen, immediately call 67010000 and request that MobileSCAN be blocked on your device. This can also be accomplished by connecting to Citadele Online Banking with another authorization device.