Currency Exchange Transactions
Bank Citadele performs cash and non-cash currency conversions for most popular currencies.
You can purchase the necessary currency using Citadele Online Banking, from your home or office. You can Exchange currency without opening of account in almost all Citadele client service centres and branches.
- Currency exchange at the standard rate.
- On business days, 08:30-17:30, currency exchange at the dealer’s exchange rate, for amounts exceeding 4,000 EUR.
- Currency exchange between multicurrency accounts without a commission fee.
- Exchange of damaged and old banknotes in foreign currencies.
- Currency Forwards delivery of assets, including delivery of currency at the specified price on the specified future date.
- Currency Swaps transactions are concluded between two parties, where a party lends the certain currency to another party for the specified time period at the specified price in exchange for another currency.
To perform a currency exchange transaction, a client shall show the ID document upon request of the bank’s officer.